This Grilled Chicken with Mango Salsa is a real flavour show stopper. Such a quick and simple recipe with only 5 ingredients and made in 10 minutes, this is perfect for a quick summer evening dinner.
I served this Grilled Chicken with Mango Salsa with some warm flatbreads topped with butter and zaa’tar, a middle eastern spice, and a simple green salad. So healthy and tasty. Everyone was left feeling clean and healthy. I love simple dinners like this. When I was a teenager, I remember my mom and I ate grilled chicken salads almost every evening one summer. We had a beautiful covered porch and it was so nice to sit out there while we barbecued, ate our dinner while we listened to the crickets singing.
Here is your recipe for Grilled Chicken with Mango Salsa:
- 500g / 15 oz Chicken tenderloins
- salt and pepper
- olive oil
- Flesh of two ripe mangos.
- ½ bunch coriander.
- 2 spring onions.
- 1 jalapeño chilli.
- Juice of 1 lime.
- Salt and pepper the chicken tenderloins and drizzle with some olive oil.
- Turn on a medium hot grill for 5-10 minutes until cooked through.
- To make the mango salsa:
- Finely chop the cilantro, spring onions, jalapeño, and mango flesh together. Add the lime juice and mix together.
- As soon as the chicken comes off the grill, top with the salsa.